How long did it take to get your xonfidence back after a breakup?

Been 3 months for me but I lost my job too. Have to wait till school starts again in the fall. Was about a 3 yr relationship

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Let this be a lesson to you.
    You should love yourself before going into one. Things like this should not take away from you. They should make you better and wiser.
    I bet you weren't that confident before her...
    You may think you were but trust me I've been there. No one should have that power over you my love.
    Work on becoming the best you before allowing someone wear you down to nothing. Of course I don't know the facts. She could have cheated etc. still, you should know its her loss and not to let it defeat you.

• Just trying to keep my sanity. I really have nothing right now. Feeling really isolated.. start my job today but not getting laid for 3 months and no social life will really get to you.

What Girls Said 2

• It took me a few months the last time.

• It's been two years and I still haven't got it back. I've gain weight and lost happiness

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah your confidence takes a big knock after a break up - My last break up was after a 4 year relationship, I was definitely a year getting back to normal.

• 3Sec i am the one who broke it off