Did she probably think I was cheating?

She ended it. But I didn't show her any compassion she said she knows I flirt with girls. She knew I went to a couple parties. I would tell her to go out more. I would blow up on her for stupid things. I accused her of cheating. She didn't admit she thought I was cheating but I'm thinking that was one of the reasons she left. she did accuse me of sending photos one time.
Noticed she got passive aggressive with me try and make me mad or herself sound sketchy sometimes too. Seemed like it was staged.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you have ACTUAL facts that she cheated on you? Or was it your guilty conscience accusing her because that's what you were doing to her?

• No facts she was just acting sketch

• Either way it doesn't matter anymore. You guys broke up. Seems like you tried to push her away and she didn't really do anything to stop you from doing so.

Most Helpful Guy

• ya.. maybe.. but wait for a girls word.. dont take my word for it