Did she probably think I was cheating?

She ended it. But I didn't show her any compassion she said she knows I flirt with girls. She knew I went to a couple parties. I would tell her to go out more. I would blow up on her for stupid things. I accused her of cheating. She didn't admit she thought I was cheating but I'm thinking that was one of the reasons she left. she did accuse me of sending photos one time.

Updates:
Noticed she got passive aggressive with me try and make me mad or herself sound sketchy sometimes too. Seemed like it was staged.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably just got sick of your bullshit.

1|0
    0|0
    • She had a lot of bullshit too.

• Apparently you had more.

• I had a lot of stressors. My dad dying of cancer. Going through military training. being long distance with her. I'm not just an asshole. Things went sour but I explained myself in the end.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Did you have ACTUAL facts that she cheated on you? Or was it your guilty conscience accusing her because that's what you were doing to her?

0|0
    0|0
    • No facts she was just acting sketch

• Either way it doesn't matter anymore. You guys broke up. Seems like you tried to push her away and she didn't really do anything to stop you from doing so.

• yes she think you cheat on her.. i know that feeling.. i understand her.. its not ACCUSING.. why do you men do stuff that make us girl SUSPECT..

0|0
    0|0
    • I never did but looking back I can see why she might of thought that

• you re lucky she is nice.. you have no idea when i get insane when i suspect and i go crazy lol i won't let men go easily when they do this -.- men oh well but men are cute so LOL..

tbh whenever my boyfriend go parties i just HATE it but i just act i dont but -.-

• Yep she acted like nothing bothered her until it built up enough.

What Guys Said 1

• ya.. maybe.. but wait for a girls word.. dont take my word for it

0|0
    0|0