If a husband meets one of his wife's ex boyfriend after marraige should he feel ashamed n hide his face, if not how should he react?

I know that type of situation dont arise very often... but if dat persn happen to b a common friend of both (not best friend.. but simply a known persn).. then?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would he be ashamed? Surely if anything you'd feel slightly proud, like I ot the girl sorta thing?

• didn't understand what u said... stil thnk u

• N dont get me wrong... if it would hav been simple relationship (without physical).. den no problem... people may fall in love n its a good thing.. but y sex

• Why does sex matter?

What Girls Said 2

• the husband should not be ashamed... what is there to be ashamed of? she's married to you so you should be happy :)

• No. My husband has met an ex. We recently went to a party and he was there, they just shook hands and were cordial the whole night. No big deal.

• Congrats.. u did'nt have to face anything..

What Guys Said 2

• Why should you (and this goes both ways) feel ashamed? You stuck through the hard times and made it to the finish! You did what the other ones couldn't. They tried and failed and you succeeded. Take pride in your accomplishment. The ex's are the one who should hide their faces lol.

• Will they laugh at me... dat I got thier used girl? Nothing spcl in me

• Ashamed? Why? I sort of feel like hey, she picked me over all of you!!!