GUYS: do you think there is still a chance that he will come back, a reconciliation?

I really miss my now ex boyfriend. I broke it off after 3 months of dating It was out of emotions and I regret it deeply, I blame myself so much. I then deleted him off of my social media hastily. The next day, I apologized but he wouldn't take me back anymore.

He responded with a calm, and respectful message as to why he can't take that risk again. I didn't message him after that until yesterday, with a heartfelt message and how I want him to be part of my graduation next week, if he still cares that is, and that I really want to work it out.

more than 24 hours has passed, and he never responded. How could he just disappear like that. He didn't even try to fight for us. I don't get it. People tell me to give him more time, and when my graduation comes then I will really know if he cared or not but it looks like a blur.

He has completely disappeared on me. Some people tell me to give him more time. I hope he will come around.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Although an apology is respectable, it doesn't guarantee people will be open to you going fwd. I'm afraid you need to just learn from this situation.

He responded in clear tone and established boundaries going fwd. The relationship is over. You need to respect his space and learn from your mistake

What Guys Said 2

• I HOPE HE DOESN'T. LEAVE HIM ALONE.

• No , you broke it it off , left him completely, what do you expect he'd just accept your apology

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, from experience, if you already explained yourself to him and apologize and he doesn't react, the best thing is to let him be. Guys dont take rejections and break ups lightly, especially if he truly cared about you. He probably just need time to think. Give him some time. If he shows up, great. If he doesn't, dont take it to heart. were all humans and we make mistakes.

• Maybe he was still hurt about you recent break up. And also, you asked why he did not fight for the both of you. Dear, in the first place, you were the one who did not fight because you were the one who gave up on your relationship. Give him some time.

• He is trying to move on with his life so I doubt it