Does men move on quickly than women?

Hi! Do you think that men moves on quickly? And is it true that the "dumper" moves on very fast than the dumpee?

49

Most Helpful Guy

• Logically, women can move on much faster because there are usually men waiting to approach her once she breaks up. So women can fill the void pretty quickly.
    For men, after a breakup, they have to start over from scratch by approaching women, getting rejected etc. until someone eventually says yes. So it's much harder and takes more time for them to move on.

Of course, there are always exceptions.

What Guys Said 8

• not at all... if i really loved dat gal... guess i'd have a really hard time movin on basically... :-/

• typically i would say yes because that persona is all ready in the mind set to just walk away and be done with but men don't start to miss women until they have been gone for awhile and some guys just don't really care really depends on what type of person and how the relationship ended

• It always depend on who's more invested in the relationship. Sometimes also which one of them was the settler and the reacher.

• Took me a year to get over my first girl friend. Maybe that's quick.

• No true i went through this recently. And it seems that women moves on wayyy more quicker than men

• The dumper moves on faster regardless of gender, but I think women move on faster.

• Depends... Men with tough exterior but soft interior are just like new-born babies trying to survive shocks :(

• Dumpers move on more quickly. They give far less of a shit...

What Girls Said 4

• the dumper usually moves on faster, i think, because they wanted it to be over... depends on the situation i guess...
    but i dont think it has to do with man or woman. just whoever lost interest in the relationship

• I think men generally move on quicker.

• I think it depends. If it was a long term relationship, most women tend to need more time than men. Yes I think the dumper moves on faster.

• Sometimes sometimes not. It really depends on who loved each other more? Sometimes the dumpee may move on faster because he liked her more than she liked hikm