Should a wife go back to her ex if she did'nt find her husband as intersesting as she thought n if her ex calls her back?

Should she look for her happiness.. n break her husband's relationship?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• she shouldn't have gotten married in the first place... but ultimately, she needs to do what's best for her... what makes her happy. she shouldn't have to live with regretting not being with the person she really wants to be with...

What Girls Said 3

• Um no, she shouldn't have gotten married in the first place if she wasn't with the husband long enough before getting married to know she'd want to spend her life with him. She's a scummy person if she just 'gets bored' with her current husband and goes back to an ex. Maybe you're better off without a literal dumpster for a wife?

• Should the husband lest her go?

• I think first talk with her and see what her problem is, and if it's anything you could fix together. But if she's already set in her ways and is really starting to drift away from the husband and focus on the ex then yeah, I'd say start getting ready to let her go :/

• I mean if she really isn't in love with her husband anymore.

• I don't think she should.

What Guys Said 2

• sure... if she likes her X more than her husband and life with him's hard... then better with X basically! 8)

• That sounds harsh i dont think that is cool so no