Living with your ex how to make it?

Hi. My girlfriend broken up 3 weeks ago. We decided to stay together for the rest of the rent. She doesn't have a bed or a couch there both mine so be respect I told her will stay for last month and half. The problem is she been seeing a guy that she met a couple month ago we became friend with him. Now they are dating, I respect them but its hard for me to let go. I hear them talk on the phone. How can I stop feeling bad about it. I care a lot for her maybe to much.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude dont be a pussy either she goes or u go u can't stay like that are u crazy, fuck rent take all ur shit when she is at work and fuck her

What Girls Said 4

• Oh bless Ya! Be straight wIth her tell her does she mind not havein her convo with him in front if you it's also abit disrespectful to you as you new this person she is now with just b straight what du have to loose tell her u fill umcomfortable with it good luck

• Man that's a crappy situation. You either have to suck it up buttercup and deal with it or tell her to move out.

• Tell her that you still care, this is a pretty tricky situation. I wouldn't recomend to live together, because that will amek you hold on for longer. wish you luck xx

• tha tmust be hard. Just hold on until you finally start living separately :(

What Guys Said 3

• if they r datin each other... it'd b better 2 live em in my opinion... :-)

• That's a bad situation either try and get back with her or find somebody else and try to move on.

• Bro you need to stop being a pansy and set your foot down. That is so disrespectful to be dating someone else still living with you.. honestly you need to kick her out or leave and tell her that's not acceptable. Don't be friends with him.. are you kdding man. Smh lol cmon man. Be a man.