How to forget your crush?

how to forget someone you had crush on in high school? I haven't seen my crush in a long time and today I saw him.. I really wanna forget him but I can't.. :( please help!!

73

Most Helpful Girl

• try moving on to bigger and better things...
    keep your mind on other things... find a hobby. spend some quality time with yourself. just find things that make you happy...

What Guys Said 3

• get new friends, meet new people and im sure one of them will end up as your crush

• maybe he has 2 do sth,... that;'ll TURN u off basically ;-)

• Just remember that your are only as valuable as the figure you put on yourself :)

What Girls Said 6

• Once you've come to the realization that he might not have the same feelings you have for him, you've got to admit that you have a crush. I know it can be hard girls, but even if you just stand in front of your mirror and admit to yourself that you have a crush, you'd be amazed how much that makes a difference and how it is almost like extracting the poison.

Give it a try.

• You just keep yourself busy and try not to think about him.

• "If you can't get someone out of your head, than maybe they are meant to be there." Basically find another guy to crush on.

• Just do things that preoccupy your mind. Look at other dudes.

• Best way to forget is to replace with better things and move on. Find a boyfriend.

• Kinda the same problem with me. It is hard. Really hard. Only will get over him if u meet a new person that you really like. And he likes you back. If not, u will reverse back in the same position of admiring him over and over again.