Why do you men start back talking to your ex girlfriend or being nice?

Just curious why guys do this, especially if you initiate the break up go a few wks w/o talkin. Then u finally propose that we be friends and I say no. After 2 months of mostly silence starts back trying to make conversation and be nice. Why do guys do it and what might it mean.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He's use to you being a part of his life and feels weird without you. He might still want your or just miss your friendship.

• even if he treated me really badly? I am just curious because if I treat a someone bad I would not expect them to want to be my friend.

• Men don't think objectfully when it comes to women in there lives. his brain has told him he was better when he had you around now he wants you around again

What Guys Said 3

• It mean I still want to be friend. The two month of silence was probably to see if you have "cool" down and forget thing so I can try again.

If I initiate the break up, if I want to get back together I will let you know. Otherwise, consider the break up a done deal.

• So basically it means he just wants to be friends?

• Yes, men are simple creature.

• i guess im surprised he only wants friendship because when i told him no, he got upset

• obviously those guys still have feelings towards her... so they anna give it a try ;-)

• why not just come straight out and say it instead of being elusive.

• TELL ME WHY, WHY HE CAN'T BE WHERE YOU ARE?

HE CAN'T HIDE HIS FEELINGS FOR YOU.

What Girls Said 1

• It could be to be friends or to give it another try. Take it slow and see what comes of it. He might not come out at first contact and say "I want you back" he might want to feel things out as well.
    How long were you together? How long were you broke up?

• Been together for about 4 years and broken up almost 4 months.

• I would just take it slow who knows what his intentions are. Do not get your hopes up in case he does just want to be friends but maybe it more. Just be friends at this point, be positive, and see where it goes. Just remember to keep your head up.