2 year relationship ended badly on her end, no communication in almost 2 months and I'm going nuts.

I was with my girlfriend for about 2 years until I was cheated on. We've talked everything out but as soon she found somebody else to date she completely cut all ties with me. When we broke up it was still okay for her to call me and I would pick up most of the time foolishly, but now, all I feel really is saturated loneliness and anxiety by not having any connection to her.

Just by me writing this, I know I am still not over her but I miss her friendship and her presence. :( I want to talk to her or even just send a text but I'm worried about what she'll say or she might take it as something that will give her more power.

You shouldn't miss people that do this to you :-/ but I can't keep ignoring my feelings.

What should I do ?
+1 y
Why do I still feel this anxiety. All I have of hers is her phone number in my cell phone but everything seems to remind me of her. Why do women do this :( ? I hate it .
3
3