Do women always expect their exes to chase them back?

I had two recent exes who told me that their exes, even the married ones, would always try to keep in touch with them and/or try to get them back. This is precisely why I didn't want to do the same. I think my not doing so surprised and angered my exes. One of the two exes is particularly attractive and gets much attention from men. She made the mistake of telling me that she was almost always the one who broke up with guys. This immediately put me on the defensive. A few other princess like moves made me break up with her. She did cry a bit and mentioned that she may have deserved this for "all the guys she screwed over." I figured she would bounce back easily since she is a woman and a particularly gorgeous one. Yet, she started showing up where I was. Sometimes she did this with dates. I guess she wanted to piss me off. But, is all this anger, resentment, and juvenile behavior stemming from the fact that (in the case of the second, really gorgeous ex) I was the one who initiated the break up and that in the case of both them, I did not chase them? Thanks

92

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I've always been the one to break up and it's been a struggle to get them off my back. I wish they would have left me alone from the get-go. The only reason a girl should want them to chase her is if she still likes them. Or if she's just very hungry for attention. Sounds like she's insecure and immature, to be honest.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• doubt dat... ONLY if they still have a "thing" towards em dude 8)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE