How do I ask my ex if we have a chnace to get back together?

Its been about a month and half since we broke up. And im still in love with him. I wanna know if its possible for us to get back together before i decide to move on completly. Plzz help

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey opposite gender situation but it worked for me! Although my friend said it was not a right move and made me seem desperate, I poured out all my emotions and told her she's the most beautiful girl in the world and nobody appeals to me more than her. Then I told her how I still feel about her and that I'm just really heartbroken and feel like things could be better with another chance. And then I asked if she wants to try again for a bit and see if things are better. Guess what? She said that's fine :) just be careful with my advice it doesn't work in all situations with all people because acting out of desperation is a big risk, but sometimes pays off well. Also keep in mind it was opposite genders so this appeal may not work to tell a guy lol but maybe you can make some comparisons between what I said to a girl and what you can say to a guy and hopefully it all works out! I'm rooting for you! :)

What Guys Said 1

• No, it's not possible. You broke up for reasons and those reasons will come back and haunt you if you try it, plus at least one of you will have some resentment for things that happened during the breakup. It's time to move on.

You can think that you're different than everybody else and that you can make it work when everyone else failed. That's what everybody else thought before they tried and failed.

What Girls Said 4

• Just tell him how you feel and ask him if he feels the same way.

• There was a reason why the relationship ended. That reason still exists. Getting back together won't make the relationship better than the first time around unless you have matured and he has matured in such a way that the previous issue that caused the breakup is no longer an issue and if it happens or comes up again you both would approach the situation differently.

• why did you break up in the first place?

• Ask that question and he runs. Promise.

Keep away and you might get him back some day.