Why is it that when you truly start to move on guys reappear?

can someone please explain to me why is it that whenever a guy breaks up with you and you call him, text him, and try to make things work he ignores you, but when you finally let things go he starts pursuing you in trying to be nice. I have never understood this and it still confuses me to this day. my ex is now trying to be nice after I have stopped contacting him. why the change in heart when before he wouldn't even answer my calls or acknowledge my existence Thanks!!

34

Most Helpful Guy

• He never thought about you until you broke from your regular now he misses you.

What Guys Said 3

• World workings.
    When you pursue something, try attract, hold - you get opposite due to heavy polarization on your end, thus balance kicks in and tries to move you in different ways or sometimes bump you instead, so this heavy polarization would disappear.
    When you let it go, don't care, and just do, everything just flows naturally, hopefully >_>

• cuz that's when we realize that we missed it

• Dont know what u lost until its gone

What Girls Said 3

• i think they have some kind of radar for that... seriously!!!
    they want what they can't have... and as soon as they know you're not available... boom! there they are...

• It's a cat and mouse game.
    Guys sometimes want what they can't have.

• Omg were on the same boat! Lol i dont understand either.