If your ex said he needed space when he actually did and then dosent talk to u a week later how long do you wait to be friends?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think being friends with an ex is hardly ever a good thing. if he's not talking to you, then jsut leave him be and move on. when he wants to talk to you he will... if he decides not to talk to you again, then you probably dodged a bullet... you'll find someone better :)

What Guys Said 3

• Generally you don't stay in touch with an ex at all unless you have to for some reason like already having children together.

I think him saying he needs space is just code for saying fuck off but he's too nice to put it that way straight out.

• Why would you necessarily want to be friends? Why not just move on?

• give him his space he will come around and will want to be friends after he sorts out his head

What Girls Said 2

• Move on with your life and if way later when both of you have absolutely zero feelings for each other you somehow go back to being friends, then okay.

• I wouldn't "wait". I would forget about him until he contacted me again.