Have you ever been in a messy breakup?

Give a short description, or a long one if you want, lol.

54

Most Helpful Girl

• We just moved in together and he dumped me. He got back together with his ex that day and moved her in. Then when i moved out he said i disrespected his house. Ha. You disrespected my heart you fucker.

• that was cold hearted... you three lived together for a while or what?

What Girls Said 4

• Two days ago I broke up with my boyfriend because I thought he was cheating on me I told him we should break up for another reason cause we've had the conversation about him cheating on me and it would get the things worse well after getting into a fight about it I told him to forget what I said and he started saying weird things and left. So yeah the next day he told me he missed me but he probably chose the other girl since I so her posting on snapchat "he loves me"

• Nope... I'm baggage free.

• I've always done the dumping, so I can't say that I have

• I left my fiance to run off with a guy from work... I didn't cheat on him although he suspected I did. But there wasn't even a week between the break up and the first date (but the relationship was on the rocks before then as we started fighting over planning the wedding).

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, I have been. I broke up with my first ex because cheated on me with a 60 year old man, who also happened to be her uncle. Does it get messier than this? :P

• Nope they have been pretty much clean.

• I've *exclusively* had messy breakups... Quite frankly I'm starting to think it's *me*...

• Unsure what you mean by "messy" but cheating and excessive lying as well as just being annoying are all things that lead to the end of my previous relationships. I always did the dumping though.