Why should a woman file for divorce when her millionaire husband cheats?

There are a lot of stories on media about the expensive divorces , and in most of them the millionaire husband cheated on his wife. But why should a woman do this? If her husband is rich and takes care of her and kids there is nothing to worry about anymore. Who cares if he has mistress or not.

91

Most Helpful Girl

• Because women like men want to be loved and respected. I can handle one slip up but a pattern is gross. I do t want an STD and with a divorce she can move on to a man that makes less money but honors her and is honest. We aren't all gold diggers!

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they agreed to be monogamous to eachother and sleeping with someone else is going against that initial agreement.

• Yes but we are talking about money here.

• There's more to a relationship/marriage than just money

What Girls Said 8

• Bad trolling attempt.
    But maybe because, oh I don't know, you want to be in a relationship with someone who's actually faithful?

• money doesn't make it ok to cheat. when you take vows it doesn't say "if you have money you can cheat".
    a woman doesn't want to be cheated on no matter how much money is involved... especially if there's kids involved. he's not only betraying his wife, but he's stepping out on his children, too...

• Money isn't everything.

• So you would be happy living with a woman that went around fucking other men, provided she was rich

I mean hey, if that works for you - cool beans.

But some of us would rather have faithful companions by our side and we prefer to be respected as an individual rather than tang in proximity and a baby maker.

• Marriages usually aren't based on just money :/

• Girls only care about money.

• @micheal727jovanie

Okay so let me help you understand how a thread works. As you can see above, I've tagged you specifically. This is because this post contains information I hope you will find relevant to our discussion. However, once I tag someone else I am no longer speaking to you. I'm speaking to them. The information is no longer relevant to you.

In this case there's no way for us to know who the Original Poster is since he's chosen to post anonymously. Thus, OP is acceptable. I don't know if there's a specific user going by OP though so it was easier to not risk tagging them accidentally.

Hope that clears things up!

• The other partner cares. If you don't value my me enough to care about our relationship then I'll leave you. And I don't care if your rich

• The way I look at it he cheated so he deserves to loses his wife and kids also the fact that he has money just means when she does divorce him she and her kids will be taken care of for the rest of their lives because she will get half of what he has child support and alimony so yeah take him to the cleaners

• Its not fair he tried so hard and now losing half of his money to a woman who supposed to love and respect him for the rest of life.

• Yes he did wrong but he deserves another chance to prove himself.

• I believe that should be left up to the women in the situation weather he deserves anything for that matter

• Some couples may work that out together. Some women may consider a rich man to be hopeless to get to be faithful.

Usually a really rich guy is dating a super hot woman with lots of options too, though. So maybe she'd rather be with someone who loves her. Or not open herself up to risk of stds sleeping with her husband. She may also figure he'll eventually leave her, so why not leave first.

There could be other issues besides the cheating, too. Like Wolf of Wall Street. Jordan Belfort was fucked up. They even toned him down for the movie. His wife willfully ignored most of the cheating, but he got erratic and violent along with it.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!