What should I do to feel better?

I know most of you will think this I not very important but I'm feeling really bad. I broke up with my boyfriend to see what he will do the next day he texted me he missed me but... ugh I can't take it cause no one has ever made me feel this way. I haven't cried I just keep everything inside so no one sees how I feel. I've gone out with my friends but it still hurts. I don't want to eat all I think is him. And this is the period where I should be studying for the final exams and I'm pretty fucked up these days. Any advice? What should I do to feel better

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Eat lots of junk food. Listen to music and look at quotes

What Guys Said 2

• TUMBLR! Haha but seriously why aren't you guys back together if he obviously loves you. Relationships are about taking risks. You live and you learn. Its a 2 person thing. Was there issues with the relationship? If not keep it going while the fire is still strong. Look at me... giving advice when im trying to save my relationship

• You broke up with him to see how he'd react? why would you do that?

• I had doubts that he wouldn't love me so I did that. I promised him I would never leave him and I haven't he still is in my heart but he thinks I have...

• lemme get this straight. you promised not to leave... then you leave... to see if he really likes you...
      first off I don't get why you're not back together and second I hope to god you're under 18 cuz a woman shouldn't act like that

What Girls Said 3

• just remember that you broke up with him for a reason...
    try and find things to occupy your mind... studying is a good one.. you'll regret it if you don't pass because you were upset over some guy...
    just find something that can make you happy right now...
    he's not worth you feeling like that...

• she should have never leave him around exam time, it would just mess u up cause u will be thinking about him. I think you should text him, make up back but tell him you need space cause you have to study, at least you wouldn't feel like you loose something.

• Try to do the things that make you happy. Even if they are just small things.