How to get back at a guy that's playing you?

I realized a guy was playing with me, how can I hurt him emotionally.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• The only way to win is not to play. All that energy you're going to spend on getting back at this guy could be spent working on you, and finding a better guy.

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't even bother trying to get back at him just move on to something better.

• if he's playin... y come back? ;-)

• Destruction of property is much, much easier...

What Girls Said 4

• Revenge won’t make you a better person. Learn from your mistakes and move on

• First of all u show him u r perfectly fine. Then u dont tell him u know and since u know u can play around with him... and make it obvious that ur playing. I hope im making sense

• But I still partially like him how do I mess with him without just liking him more. I want to numb my emotions and focus on hurting him

• I guess u can focus on your goal but i see how that is hard... i guess u could move on but i dont think u want that. Spreading rumors is childish... what u can do is ruin his future relationships i guess...

• You can't. Don't waste your time.

• Why bother? Move on.