Leaving an ex after two years?

My girlfriend still takks to her ex after two years. They get angry at each other, he breaks up with her and then the next day he changes his mind. She said "you don't know how hard it is to break up with someone after two years (I have never been in a relationship that long before). She uses him to get home from work because I work at the time she gets off work. She is trying to make him think that they are still together, even though they are not. They are going to a themepark together this weekend with her sister. What are your opinions about all of this

We are in a relationship.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• You're asking what our opinions are about this? How about you ask yourself if this is the kind of relationship you enjoy being in. So, she's going to a theme park this weekend with her ex and without you, her boyfriend? WTF is that about?

And I'm assuming when you say break up, you're meaning they say they're no longer friends? I hope that's what you're saying, because unless you're in an open relationship, you've got some serious bullshit going on there, my friend.

It's like you're being cuckolded while you sit helplessly by and watch your girlfriend carry on with her ex as if they never broke up and you're the platonic friend. And this horseshit about "you don't know what it's like to be in a relationship for 2 years". Are you fucking kidding me? What does that have to do with the fact she's blatantly disrespecting you emotionally and physically? You and her having different relationship lengths should not matter and her giving some lame ass excuse as to why you should let her walk all over you is pathetic.

If you have any sense of self respect and actually want to be in a healthier relationship, I would strongly encourage you to leave her, ignore her and simply tell her to have a good life with her ex, since that's where she seems to want to be.

Seriously, get the f out of there and stay out. She does not deserve you and you definitely do not deserve this shit.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm confused. Is this someone you are dating or a girl who is a friend? In all honesty though, these people sound like co-dependent drama queens. I bet they love the whole drama of fighting and getting back together. Let them do their thing. I have a feeling they'll be at it for years.

• Ummm if you allow this you are crazy. She very obviously wants her ex! You need to break it off!! Yes it's actually not hard at all to be done with someone if your not still in love with them especially if you are with someone else!!! Come on.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!