Was I abusive to my girlfriend?

She acted like none if this bothered her. She would bitch one time in a fight then act like everything is fine thw next day. In return she wouldn't open up to me. she would come over we'd have sex. I accused her of playing headgames. Wheb she made me mad I I guess she said I would say mean things. She said she felt used and didn't feel loved at all. I've done hurtful things to her. But she acts like nothing. I miss her so much. She said some hurtful things at the end. It's been 3 months and I'm aching for her.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• What happned for her to be this way now? Maybe she's just amun to the pain it happens

• I don't know her friends convinced her I was this evil person using her. I just have a really hard time showing compassion.

Most Helpful Guy

• No context in your question

• She told me she had hooked up with 30 guys sounding like it was trying to impress me like a competition. I told her that's disgusting and called her a slut.