Why did she leave?

Me and my ex girlfriend were together for 5 months everything going ok. Just one day out of the blue she tells me she no longer has time to be with me so she breaks up with me. I found out she was dating again 3 weeks later so she obviously has time, why didn't she just tell me she no longer wanted to be with me and see other people instead of lie to me. it left me in confusing trying to figure out what I did wrong, but I honestly didn't do anything wrong

43

Most Helpful Girl

• She didn't want to hurt your feelings telling you she wants to date someone else. This happened to me before and it pissed me off so much that they wouldn't just admit the truth.

• It sadly does hurt a lot after when you find out the truth.

What Girls Said 3

• As wise as I am and without it having to be etched in stone, she just didn't have the heart to break your heart by being an Honest John here, dear, in telling you the Real reason of the season That... she didn't have enough feelings for you nor chemistry with you to be in this relationship.
    By this chick giving you a lame duck excuse, she tried to let herself off the hook with This, rather than tell you straight out that she didn't want to be hooked at the hip with you anymore and that it wasn't working for her.
    I cannot accuse her point blank of having found someone while being with you but it also could have been a possibility.
    Good luck and I am sure you will find someone who is more deserving because you... honestly didn't do anything wrong. xx

• she probably didn't want to hurt you...
    she didn't want to tell you thre was someone else so she found another reason...

• Damn, that's hard.

What Guys Said 3

• I've been through this last month. That sucks. You will find someone way better than her

• Women are emotional creatures, she lost interest, but they are never direct, they try to soften the blow and not have you feel too bad

• Women are like monkies when they are done with one banana the find another