Girls, Have you ever cheated on your partner , married or not?

So did you? what was your justification. I'm going through a rough and uncertain time, since i revealed to a married man that his wife cheated on him, after he confronted me with the following accusation: I caused her 2 bruses in her neck , by grabbing her by the neck. I did not touch her. She started flirting with me, and on mothersday i realised this was wrong. SOme other guy was texting her 24/7 . So that guy showed up at work last Sunday ( mothersday ) . I asked her what is he doing here? they went out , she came back late. he kissed her in the neck, to explain her unfaithfulness away she told her husband i grabbed her neck. He later found out i was telling the truth. Im so disgusted with her, how she cheats on him, on her children, falsly accuses me and doesn't take responsibility for her actions. I did, i confessed and said im really sorry but nothing happened. Me and her husband text each other daily. His wife wants to press or already pressed false charges against me, for sexual herassment and intimadation. I dont know if she did or not. Im losing faith in humanity. I know i was wrong for flirting with her but in the end , i realised i was wrong and turned my back on her, for her willing to cheat.

8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I have never cheated and I never will cheat. There is no excuse for cheating. It is the cowardly practice of the greedy.

• it is cowardly especially like in my case , the woman who cheated can't and won't take responsibility for her actions and blames it on me, while im not the one whom she cheated with on her husband. to make it even more diabolical. she wants to press falshe charges against me, as a way to punish me for ruining her life. i told her this : you ruined your own life , i did not wrong. i simply told the truth, since i won't stand for your lies, you left me no other option. Im really discusted by her.

• Absolutely not, I wouldn't be able to live with the lie

• Never while happily married... I've had the experience that a guy gets mad and breaks up w me or treats me violently and I have found another relationship only to end up with the violent guy that dumped me... Is it cheating when I was just trying to move on

• Yeah, I cheated when I was 17. I felt shitty for doing it but I admitted to it my boyfriend after the next day. I regret doing it because he was a nice guy. I don't see how some men and women can cheat for months or years and be able to not have guilt eat them up.

• when I was 18-19 I did it doesn't matter my reasons why it doesn't make it ok because It still hurt someone, but I did do I regret it no, I owned up to mistakes lessons learned.

• Does it count if I was like 10 ? Kissed my boyfriends best friend. Looooong time ago 🙈

• Never cheated never will.