guys, need help!! how to get my ex trust back?

I and my boyfriend had been dating for 10 months alrdy.. and we broke up 3 days ago.. We both loved each other a lot but we quarrel almost every week.. My boyfriend is a really jealousy typed guy n SUPER OVERPROTECTIVE like literally. He doesn't allows me to hangout with guys, chat with guys or even have any skin contact such as high 5 and shake hand >< I never literally lie a lot until i meet him.. He's super scary when his mad as he have bad temper.. And I always end up lying to him whenever i done something I was NOT supposed to do like high 5 or shake hand with a guy.. He even take away most of my social apps like fb n wechat :C As he always blackmail to break if i had any skin contact with guys :c Because of his overprotective attitude i intend to lie for the sake of him not leaving me :C All my friends calls him a jerk for being so over but i really love him although i lie to him a lot :'( The reason we broke was because I text my ex Good luck for his competition.. which i was NOT supposed to coz my boyfriend hates my ex a LOT.. One day he asked me what secret i was hiding from him and i was too scared i lied to him that my ex texted me first... Then on the next day he went to hunt my ex (they were both same school and in the same year) and question him.. And my ex told him i was lying n its was me who texted first... Then he broke up with me.. and he's been acting all weird to me... sometimes he sms that he miss me.. then after few hours he said I hope u will find someone new and same goes to me.. then he goes back to saying how much he loves me.. i was like WTF? Is he trying to tortured me? :C I really love him n i would do anything to get him back :'( What should i do?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave, walk away and never talk to this boy again. This is a keystone of abusive personality types. It doesn't get better, it gets worse. A loving relationship has no room for jealousy like this. You're better off without him.

• But its not easy... I mean he was literally my EVERYTHING.. He was my first kiss and he even took away my V card like 2 weeks ago? He's usually sweet but when it comes to jealousy... it just explode :C And not to forget im just 16 and its illegal to do "that" in Malaysia so.. im literally fucked up n is there really no way to get him back :(

• Why would you want him back? My mother married a very jealous guy when I was 12 I watched him hospitalize her, attack her with a knife, and stalk her after the divorce. Sounds like you dodged a bullet, why put yourself back in the line of fire? There will be more guys I know it hurts now, but it getsbetter

What Guys Said 4

• i really understand ur boyfriend cause im same.. wtf have u done.. lying at ur boyfriend for hanging out with guy friends.. and then texting ur ex.. someone he really hates? bad girl.. too bad.. its hard to get his trust back.. I don't know what u gonna do but good luck..

• He's jealous becuase all your guy friends would have sex with you given the chance

• Let him go or get him some help

• I'm sure he's jealous and insecure and everything but do you really need to touch everyboy you see?

• I dun its just that even if its an accident i bump into a guy at school during recess (its really crowded) and little skin contact he would scold the hell out of me :(

• yeah i knew that.. but the thing is how do i gain his trust back?

• Well my dear, fucks are so precious. You can't give them just like that.