Guys, How do you feel after breaking up with someone you really love?

After breaking up for 3 days , he's been acting weird texting me "I hope u find someone better n same goes to me.." after a couple of hours he texted that he miss n love me a lot.. On the next day, he goes back to acting cool and replying/texting me as if we were FRIENDS the whole time... What hurts me the most is.. I used to call him "Bii' its a chinese style of bf/gf nicknames we called each other.. and i couldn't stop calling him bii.. and he said ' we r not longer in a rs and im not ur bii anymore.. but i'll let u call me bii for the sake of letting u release and prevent from sad.." And that moment it was as if my heart was stabbed with thousand of sharp knifes :'( I'm really confuse... does he love me or not? and whether does he wans me back :(

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he does care about you but he's trying his best to move on in an actually pretty honest and respectable manner. Kudos to the guy. Oh, and it's best you take an example from him and do the same.

What Guys Said 4

• It's only happened once so far and it completely destroyed me. I was devastated. The guy sounds like a complete idiot. I think you should forget about him and move on with your life.

• It only happened to me once. I was 16. It destroyed me and I'm not entirely sure I ever recovered or loved anyone like that since...

This guy sounds like a douche and you are better off not being with him.

• i also broke up 3days ago. we both blocked each other from everwhere. i feel comfortable. She never take care of my feeling and my desires. you should also try that. however we behave the. same way when we were together. as you two are beahving now.

• He's fucking with your brain. It's part of this age.