IF someone left you for 2 years and then wanted you back , will you take him/her?

say they left you because it was a ldr and they though they are still young and want to have fun and live their life , and then said that they have always loved you and now wants you back , what will you do

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They had their chance. If I were to take them back then that would be like admitting that they've had enough with plan A and now they should go with plane B (me). So...
    i1.kym-cdn.com/.../NOPE.jpg

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I would give them a chance but take it slowly of course it depends how deep my feelings for them are.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i would never do that I think if they can be without you for 2 years
    what says that history can't repeat itself once they have you back?

1|0
    0|0
  • a lot can happen in 2 years, I would hear them out , but not play my hand just yet

0|0
    0|0
  • No i won't ever take that you're off girl back... its an insult when she says she wants to have fun... That is hurtful...
    And i would never look back... On a girl like that... And i would also never have a LDR

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm has this person been there for you at all during the 2 years? Or justt let you high and dry then came back saying they want you? I would hear them out and if you don't like what they say walk away if they bs even once walk away

0|0
    0|0
  • I would eat a donut.

0|1
    0|0
  • hahahah fuck that bitch

1|1
    0|0
  • I think nothing is impossible. If you find your way back I believe I can work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did. It was a HUGE mistake.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, who takes two years to realize you are the one?

0|0
    0|0
  • If there was no trust issues before... maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • no they can fuck off

0|0
    0|0
  • a big noooo on that fuckface.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Once a chapter is closed it is closed forever

I would have moved on by then

0|0
    0|0
  • If you truly love them and trust them then go for it
    Yolo ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a chance. They were out screwing everything that walks most likely for 2 years. Yah no thanks!!! He realize he made a stupid choice. Too bad

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;