The girl I love likes someone else.....

I'm 17 years old and I have been going out with this girl for the past year and 8 months. I am really in love with her and from what she says she's in love with me.From the beginning it was perfect for us we was so happy and we basically did everything together we used to go to the same school but then I transferred out of that school. Ever since the beginning there was this kid which is best friends with her.She told me they used to mess a few years ago but then they stopped and they both moved on but that he was still in love with her and that she has no feelings for him whatsoever only as a best friend.

At first when me and her used to go out to lunch she talked to him everyday on her sidekick and barely pay any attention to me till I told her something about it and that I have a problem with that so she stopped and she eventually stopped talking to him like that and got away from him because I ain't want her to start liking him again because she did mess with him for a reason back then and I ain't want those feelings to come back up.

I decided to give him another chance seeing as he was there for her when she was going through tough times so I wanted to make her happy, everything was good till she was hanging out with him and I tried to kiss her and she backed away 2 times and I asked her why and she said she ain't want to make him uncomfortable which I don't understand because if he did understand we was going out he wouldn't have care. Well now this happened around 2 weeks ago she came up acting weird and I asked her why and she told me she started liking him and I'm not going to lie I hurt so much inside because why him when she told me she didn't like him. Even with all that I still want to make it work but she still hangs out with him in school and she told me she thinks she started liking him because I'm not there in school to spend time with her like that anymore.

She told me she still loves me but she likes him and since she's a good friend with him and has helped her out through mad things that she isn't going to stop talking to him, I really don't know what to do..i have been talking to her lately but it still keeps hurting and I'm the jealous type of guy so when ever she goes out I start thinking its with him or talking to him as she still does those things, but she says she still loves me seeing as I was her first for everything but this has gotten me really confused on what I should do...i think another reason is that ever since that day I have been really on her a$$ but its not my fault I can't help feeling the way I am. she has been kinda ignoring me lately to and not seeing me as much as she used to or even trying. so I decided to do the same back to just ignore her and move on,

I just need someone to tell me if she's wrong about what she did and what I should do or keep doing or if it shows she don't care about me, I just need to get things through my head please and thank you, I will take any advice given.
The girl I love likes someone else.....
1
1