Girls, ex girlfriend is with a new guy but likes my post?

My ex girlfriend is with a new guy (yes that hurt)
She went from first date, to calling him "sweety" on FB in only 2 days.
And 3 weeks later she calls him her boyfriend.

Now 2 weeks has passed and she likes a post of mine. She haven't liked anything I posted for months.
And it wasn't anything great I posted. Just a picture from a resturant I was at.

Am I reading to much into this?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• It just means she's probably saw the picture thought wow he looks nice and liked it. Doesn't mean anything. She was being friendly. But sometimes girls are kinda complicated and could have liked it to mess with you and make you think about her like you are... Doesn't mean she wants you. My ex did the same thing yesterday. He's not with anyone. He liked my posts about cleaning and washing my car with the pictures of how clean it is. He's a car guy so I took it as that. Just liked it cause it was about a car and because I hadn't washed my car in forever... We broke up well he broke up me less than two months ago and I had not washed my car before that lol. And cause I said I wanted to enhance my car and he is a car guy who is always getting things to change his ride... So yea... If she isn't directly talking to you or trying to get your attention take it face value as just a simple like. I did. He hasn't spoken to me at all since I last saw him to drop off our dog to him after I took her to the park... That was 4 days ago.

What Girls Said 6

• You're reading too much into it. She's probably over you and with someone else and now comfortable enough to like your stuff again.

• I don't think that really means anything.

• It means nothing

• You can at least be sure that she was thinking of you...

• Don't let it get to you, She was only liking your picture. Remember she is with someone else now.

• Nope, you're not. Females are extremely complicated. She might miss you, or she could care less and thought you looked okay in the picture. There are 100 reasons when it comes to us girls honestly.