30 day no contact?

So my boyfriend has been ignoring me on and off, today is the 3rd day that he hasn't talked to me. I know he's stressed from work, but this isn't the first time he's done this and I'm worried he's going to break up with me. To those of you who have ignored your s/o, and have done the 30 day no contact, did it work? Do people snap out of their ego, and start to miss you? We've been together for 2 years.

• Yes, no contact worked and they chased after me.
  • No, they never came back.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• no contact works... ONLY if da other person's interested as well ;-)

• He said he loved me a couple days ago, and always says he loves me. But I always end up getting ignored.

What Guys Said 1

• The only time I've really ever did no-contact was to tell if a girl is obsessed with playing hard to get or not. I don't play games tho.

What Girls Said 3

• They usually snap out of it.

• How long does it take?

• I've had it work and other times where it didn't work. In your situation it would probably work. Focus on YOUR life for right now, give him space.

• Well we broke up and I'm moving on. He fucked up and even if he does come back, I'll send him packing lol

• Thank you! Do you think he'll end up coming back?

• He most likely will, He will talk a big game but he probably won't show it in his actions. When they do show it in their actions it only lasts for a week.

• I'm in a similar situation, it's been 4 weeks with no contact. He said he cared for me, and knew how I value communication.