What to do if your ex trys to come back?

So he is flirting hard but about a week ago I was completely invisible to him literally

54

Most Helpful Girl

• I tell them to get lost.

What Guys Said 4

• I would treat them kindly, but if they tried to start something then nooooo way. Usually they are an ex for a reason

• Tell him to fuck off and move on already. He's your ex for a reason and sure maybe it'll work out for a while, but you'll probably end up breaking up for the same reason as before, if not worst.

• t to do if your ex trys to come

What Girls Said 4

• Ignore him. He's an ex for a reason.

• Shut them down and tell them that you you broke up and that's that. If you're willing to be friends then tell him that you'll be friends and that's it.

• I'd give it another try if you truly like him and forgive him for what ever reason you broke up. It's totally worth it. I mean he he's making an effort to come back to you obviously mean something to him.

• I am a serial dater.

I have been stalked to the point that I had four different court appointed intervention orders in two years for four different men.

***MAINTAIN ZERO CONTACT***