What do u do when u get dumped by a guy who said I need some time to get my life back on track n u still love him?

62

Most Helpful Guy

• The same thing you do with anyone else who bullshits you like that. Let him go.

He's trying to let you down easy. No one needs "some time" when they're in love with someone, because if they still were, they'd want that person in their life to get through the difficult time. Instead he's just telling you something that sounds better than just "I'm not longer in love with you and don't want to be with you anymore."

It sucks, but it happens to all of us, so do your best to let him go. It's okay to grieve, but I'm not sure being hopeful he's coming back will be a winning formula for you.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 6

• Move on.

There really isn't much option anymore.

Time? Can be anywhere from a few weeks to years.
    Do you really want to put your life on hold for someone who isn't even certain of what they want out of their future

Think logically (with brain) rather than with emotions (heart), in this situation.

• That's what people say when you need to move on. So move on and ignore him completely, or you'll make yourself look pathetic and lose respect for yourself.

• Keep busy and move on.

• Don't wait for him forever

• He definitely wants to break up with you. Just move on. Don't waste your time on fuckboys.

• give him some space