Should I wait or move on?

I've been waiting and hopeing that he'll come back but should i wait or just move on... cuz it hurts so much?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I been waiting on a girl as will won't give you my life story but aug 25 will make it 1 year so can you really make it that long? can you deal with the pain of waiting? And knowing they may be with someone else? It's very painful but if you love him and your still talking with him there is hope alll I can say is follow your heart

• we haven't been talking but i want to wait

• Thank you

• your welcome

What Guys Said 4

• Move on. No one deserves to be placed on hold for that long... Or AT ALL! It's tough when relationships end, never gets easier either, but you'll learn to cope and move on faster and faster until eventually, you meet the right person. Don't text, call... Nothing. Hang out with your friends and start dating.

• for how long do u w8 then? :-)

• maybe wait for a little while but then move on. for how long? I don't know because i can't be you and learn how you feel about this guy.. although that might be fun. so you'll need to make that determination. good luck

• its been i think 1 or two months, and i miss him sooo much. He's my first true love, i still love him.

• tell him you miss him and and to try going out again

• You're probably best trying to move on, then if he does come back, it's a surprise and a bonus.

What Girls Said 2

• You should move in, don't waste your life on someone that doesn't like you. YOLO!

• just move on, you deserve better than waiting a guy who left you