Why is he making me act so crazy?

This guy led me on for over a month and told me that he was really interested in a relationship with me, but after we slept together he became only interested in sex. He told me that he led me on but didn't just use me for sex, although that's what it feels like to me. He also said something about not being in a place for s relationship cud his ex scarred him. Since then, I've not heard from him in like a week. I drunk text him last night and said some not nice things and basically just told him he hurt me. I don't get why he's making me act so crazy? I don't know what to do either?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• okay, im not proud of this but I've done the same thing he's doing. The reason i did it was because i thought the girl was cute, but i didn't like her personality, At ALL.. like if she said anything it was a total turn off (In my defense she was sooooo ignorant). Anyways she was always asking to hang out and so i finally did and we did some stuff. after making out and a handjob she basically extorted me to tell her i liked her before we could do anything else! seriously! so yeah.. he's probably attracted to you but just isn't that into you.. And the whole my ex scarred me thing doesn't last more than a month or two for a dude so.. its an excuse. he just doesn't wanna hurt your feelings

What Guys Said 1

• This is a tough one. Everyone knows guys are initially in it for sex. This guy tho, he's not being honest. He clearly just wants sex.. Said what he knew you wanted to hear, scored and now is playing the sympathy card. The emotional trauma from his last relationship is not a justification for using you. Cut off communication with him, block his number and don't look back.
    When a man causes this much drama, this soon, RUN away.

What Girls Said 1

• His ex cheated on him and now he's got a chip on his shoulder towards women, and he's making you suffer for what she did to him. He's a waste of time. You did all you could do, you told him he hurt you, and if he doesn't apologize and try to be better than you have to leave him be.