Why did my exes mom find me on facebook and message me?

Ok her son and I have been seperated for almost four months now. He was the one who broke up with me and in the beginning I tried talking with him to get back together and it didn't work so I just gave up and have just been doing my best to move on, althought it hurts. Every since the break up my ex's mom would come pick our son up and would start crying saying how one of us need to talk with the other. Another thing she would do is always talk about my ex around me to illicit a response and I did not.

I do not dislike her as a person, but I feel as if she wants me to go beg her son back when he was the one who was the destructive one and dumper in the relationship.

Well today I was on facebook and seen that I had a message and I opened my inbox and basically she messaging me saying how she really likes my default pic. Now keep in mind she is not a facebook friend or anything. I just find it odd that she'd go and find me on facebook, lol. Another thing that she did about 2 months ago is bring my EX by the apt to exchange our son, when it really was not necessary since she was going to be watching him. What would you make of this behavior?

Also just wanted to add that I've noticed a change in behavior in my ex. When we used to exchange our son he basically would not even acknowledge my existence. Now he starts to try to start conversation with me.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Your ex mom wants you and him to get back together and at least he's being mature enough now to ac knowledge your existence when he goes over

What Guys Said 2

• gosh.. that's kiddish at leas... how old is he? o_O

• he is 32

• OMFG... personally if i was u, i'd not b with such a kiddish person from da start :S

• She is controlling. I wouldn't respond to her.

• Why do u say that?

• For a mother to track you down and try to friend you on FB sounds like a woman who takes too much of an interest in her son's life. That is pretty controlling if you ask me. I would expect no interest at all.

What Girls Said 3

• She should probably let her son grow up. It's time.

• why do u say that, just curious?

• She's putting herself where she has no. business being. When kids are grown, parents need to stay out of their relationships.

• I agree with you. She hasn't really brought up anything about the relationship. I think that maybe she's just reaching...

• I would just be friendly back for your son and let time tell u what is up. Believe me it could be a lot worse. Separations suck no matter what hang in there 😊

• spying on you maybe.