Im married my husband left in feb. on a power play I let him and our marrage and all its issues got worse, does he still love me in any form?

We are filing for a divorce we have two boys little and the boys and I are ripped apart emotional due to custody and visitation and all they want is for us to spend time together my husband moved in with his mother and she n I hate each other n bc of the kids its caused big fights these past few months. there's a side to my husband I never seen. is he lost or just ready to running 'rfrom a marriage that was failing. Does he love me or hate me or just hurting bc he knows I'm not putting up with power plays n middle school sweet heart games? Why is he treating me like crap? I try to be friendly and nice.

Thanks that does help and I see your point thank u 😊

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure he still loves you.

What Guys Said 2

• He is treating u like crap cause he is living with his mom and she fills his head with posion about u. She talks shit about u daily. He will get tired and get his head back its gonna take time though

• He should have moved away from his mother when he married.

What Girls Said 1

• He is doing this to distance himself. Google stuff about how men deal with divorce or break-ups it helped me understand what my ex was doing during our break up