Why does my ex call me?

He broke up with me and I was heart broken and he knows that and I told him I couldn't be friends with him for a while and that I needed to distance myself from him. He called me several times and confused me by telling me he was going to come see me and wanted to work things out but when I texted to confirm if he was still coming he ignored me.

I was so hurt by him ignoring me so I texted him a few days later that I never wanted to speak to him ever again because he broke my heart more then once and it hurt and he left me alone for about a month then I get 2 calls and a "hey" text from him but I was asleep so I missed the calls but I tried calling him back but he didn't answer so I text him hi, sorry I missed your call but he didn't respond.

but 2 weeks later I get a call from him and we talk for a bit he wanted to know how I was doing.

I feel so sad when I talk to him because I still love him why would he want to call me when he is the one who ended the relationship? I just want to move on because I have too.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Block his number and move on.

Men grieve as well.. He's hurting and wants comfort, that is no longer your concern...

He wanted this new reality, now let him have it...

• I agree I do need to block him so I can move on, him contacting me makes that very hard.

What Guys Said 1

• was heart broken

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he hasn't move on yet either.

• He still likes you, why did you two break up?

• He was acting very distant and I questioned it and he said it's because are life's are going in two separate directions and he needed time to think and then a few days later he told me he needed to get his life together and that he didn't want to be with me.

• Then give him time maybe he'll come around