How to get over someone?

My ex and me broke up on Valentine's Day but we continued talking and we officially ended it about two days ago. I haven't cried like this in a long time and I just want to get him out of my head.

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly? Time is the best medicine. I've never been in a relationship so I've never experienced a break-up but I have had a MASSIVE crush on a guy that lasted for 3 years. Then, because of circumstances, he was completely out of my life and I was devastated, I knew I'd probably never see him again and it made me extremely sad and stuff. But it got easier with time. After like a year I was over it and didn't even think about him anymore. As they say - out of sight, out of heart.

What Guys Said 2

• He needs to be refreshed on proper breakup etiquette.
    Never on a holiday!

Anyway, go out, date... Have fun...

Happiness is the sweetest revenge.

• You're an attractive 19 year old girl.. lol cmon go date go out have fun enjoy your youth why are you letting one person dictate your happiness. Your better than that.

What Girls Said 5

• I would say hang out with people who care about you, friends, family. Help them out because it will make you feel good and try and stay busy. Listen to happy music, avoid love/breakup songs because you'll dwell on it and that's unhealthy. I'm going through something similar. Keep your head up his loss. Good luck! :)

• The worst thing you could of done was keep on talking to him, you need a hobby. Keeping yourself busy will help you a lot.

You'll be fine, good luck

• Get over a guy with another guy and a hobby.

• Hobbies, activities or hang out with your bffs

• Just remind yourself everyday that you deserve better than him and it's his loss. 😉