How to get your ex boyfriend to be attracted to you?

My ex never initiate contact but whenever I text him, he text back kinda positively. He is also very open of the idea seeing each other again to return things, but he doesn’t say when exactly. I can't figure out how he feels about me me now. We may have a hang out with mutual friend in the next few days, any suggestions on how to act when I see him again? I mean to be attracted to him. We just broke up for almost 2 months and I want to give it a try again.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you want that. Sorry to say he's your ex because he lost attraction towards you

• Might lose interest for different reasons but just attraction for a breakup? Doubt it's that for every situation

• Thanks

What Guys Said 2

• If the outing is with a mutual friend it sounds like whever invited the friend is not interested in this being anything like a date.

• Act like you want to date him again... Tell him that's what you want... If you think that's what he wants, he probably does.

What Girls Said 1

• You should just tell him.