Ladies, do most your exes try to chase you back?

This is what my last two exes told me about their own exes. And, this is one of the big reasons why I didn't chase
them back. I won't lie. I was tempted, but I didn't want to be like the rest of them.

So, if an ex doesn't chase back, does a woman get rattled? This may explain the angry and vindictive behavior of my exes even though I've tried to maintain friendly relations.

And, do women, especially beautiful ones, get shocked and confused when a man breaks up with them?

My last ex was especially attractive. She told me that she was the one who always breaks up with guys. I ended up breaking up with her because she was a bit of princess. I thought that would be the end of it because she is gorgeous and could any guy easily. But, she's been showing up where I am, sometimes flirting with guys in front of me. But, I've never called, chased, or let this behavior get to me.

What gives?

Thanks

3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Well I only have one real ex and he did chase, but I hated him at the time. Tbh, if we're over, I probably really dislike you- so I wouldn't want to be reminded of your existence in this world with me, initially.

• Yes most ex's have made an attempt to get back with me - it is annoying, I would rather they didn't since I made up my mind already.

• Thanks... I'm glad I made the right decision.

• No problem... anyone who wants an ex to hound them just wants an ego boost.