Ex boyfriend wants me back, but i don't want him. any advice?

My ex boyfriend texts me every day. He asked if he could call me by my nickname (which only my family calls me by). He doesn't want to date others. I don't like him in that way, which is why I broke up with him. He seems to have the notion that if he keeps talking to me, I'll want him back in a few months. But I won't. He also said that he just texts me when he is bored, so that must be a lot. Like 2 or 3 conversations a day. It gets annoying. What should I do? I don't want to get back with him.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him no way you are getting back with him and then just ignore all his messages and dont answer the phone when he calls.

• I would like to, but we are together in most of our classes. I see him multiple times a day. And I'd still like to be friendly with him, but not "besties" or a couple.

• If you dont want him bothering you to go out with him you have to initially give up on the being friends idea. While you are friends he won't move on and will think there is a chance.

What Guys Said 1

• Just tell him to fuck off in those exact words.

• Swearing is wrong according to my religion, but thanks for answering.

• Well maybe you'll want to momentarily remove yourself from your religion in order to get the message across properly.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!