He said OK when I asked him for break up :( why?

A guy was flirting with me a lot and wanted me to be his girlfriend he flirts a lot with all other girls as well. But he said he was single so he do it just for fun he told me everything about his past relationships then i said yes to him and he didn't flirted with any other girls at least i didn't caught him doing that as whenever he was online he was chatting with me. but i was insecure coz i know he is kind of play boy. he said he love me but after few days i told him that i don't want to be your girlfriend anymore we can be friends. And as a reply i got OK just an ok and he is not messaging me now i can see sad statuses of him. I do like him a lot but what i did was because i was insecure and he didn't even ask me to stay. And i told him that you are only doing time pass with me and i don't want any time pass still he replied just OK Tell me guys the boy was actually serious for me or not?

• he love me
  • he don't love me

16

Most Helpful Guy

• You pushed him away and he had enough respect for himself not to crawl back to you like a sniveling little bitch. You pretty much just told him that you weren't attracted to him enough for a relationship. He most likely still cares about you, but not for long and if you want him back, you'll have to initiate the relationship ASAP, because he won't.

Oh and for future relationships, if you actually care about the guy, don't pull this shit again.

What Guys Said 5

• He probably cares or cared about you especially with the sad statuses, but he may just not want to fight for the relationship or gave up because he thought he could not get you back

• "OK" _ ignoring u = i don't wanna b friends ;-)

• Well, you broke up with him... so what are you expecting him to do?

• isn't that what you wanted?

why so mad?

• He probably said that because not to see your fucking grammar

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't love you.