Does anyone still miss their ex?

My ex and I had a bad break up back in 7th grade and we never talked since then, and now we're in 11th grade. He's in a relationship right now, and he sent me a friend request. I got really confused because we don't even look or talk to each other in person, so why add me? After he broke up with me, my friends would always notice that he'd stare at me and look away. He's had girlfriend after girlfriend non stop because he's a big flirt so I don't know why he'd stare at me. I asked him why he added me and he told me he didn't know, that he saw me on his wall and decided to send me a request. Then he told me that I didn't have to accept it. That was the first conversation we've had since the break up. Does he want to start over? I do miss him but I'm not sure if we should try to talk again.

60

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't miss any of them.

• I missed my ex for about three years and it was exhausting. It happens you know, its difficult but maybe he is an ex for a reason, dont you think?

Did you end well?

• You had an "ex" in 7th grade? No wonder you're anonymous!! Ha!

• I miss him but I hate him too. He cheated on me multiple times. He disrespected me and violated me. Now I have trust issues with men and I'll admit that I am hurt but mostly angry.

• each one even the stupid relationships i had in grade 7