Signs my ex wants me back?

My ex keeps calling me messaging me, and making small talk, and says random things why does he do this? Then he gets jealous when I talk about other guys and sneers and stuff, FYI he broke up with me.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye forever, my love. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in his own softie spot, there is usually motive in mind when it is time when He------Keeps messaging me, and making small talk...
    Many times when two people split, it is usually the guy who comes back with his tail between his legs, looking for a relationship called Friends with benefits. He still wants you in his life, without all the strife and yes, Missing the Kissing goes with this.
    Your Ex has all the signs of wanting you back in his own life. However, don't be so quick to wear your heart on your sleeve before you know what his intentions are. You were once someone he shared history with, felt comfy with, and he still is acting a bit territorial, which is quite normal after a break up.
    Go slow with the flow. If you find out that that he doesn't want to be hooked at the hip, nor want a Real Relationship like the Way we were, it's your call, your choice as to How you want to handle him and what you want for yourself now.
    Good luck. xx

• I seemed to have lost some of my writings to you here, sweetie, don't know why... I can only see some of what I wrote... I apologize. xx

• If you cannot see the rest of what I wrote, it is usually the guy who comes back with his tail between his legs, wanting you in his life, with no strife, and no strings attached at the moment. Don't wear your heart so quick on your sleeve until you know his intentions. He is Missing the kissing and all of the history you both shared, is comfy with you, but may be looking for this right now. xx

What Guys Said 1

• The most obvious sign an ex wants you back is when they contact you. It's even more obvious when they contact you a lot and FURTHER more obvious with the things they say.

I'd say he wants you back.

Invite him to meet up for a coffee or something and he may open up to getting back together.

Who broke up with who btw?

What Girls Said 3

• yes he wants you back

• Yeah, he misses you

• That probably means he wants you back!