Would you stay with your partner if they were sentence to 5 years in prison?

If you've been with a guy for 7 years and he goes to prison for 5 would you wait for him. keep in mind the relationship was rocky before and kids are involved. you still love and care for the person is 5 years to many to stick around?

• stay and wait
  • leave and go
He's has a sleeping disorder and fell asleep while driving. he was charged with injury by vehicle.

54

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what got him in prison.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd insist she not cheat. I'd also ask for regular checkups and feedback from staff to ensure she wasn't raped or anything. I'd expect regular feedback from her. I'd want to visit her frequently.

It's not the shame of what she did I'd fear most; but the logistics of staying in touch and not losing her to the system. She won't be the same as when she went in. Can I love her when I don't even know her anymore?

• That's a tough one and I have no answer but I will say I have a girlfriend in prison that I met while she was incarcerated through one of those prison pen pal sites and she only has fifteen months left so I'm waiting.

• I wouldn't, but only because I wouldn't expect them to stay with me that long. That's kind of a tall order.

• I saId B but with kids, I am not sure what you can do as far as other guys especially given the upcoming drama when he gets out.

What Girls Said 4

• That's one of those situations where I think I would break it off and leave the options open to get back together later. However, if the relationship was already headed south, I don't think I'd try too hard to resuscitate it.

• Fuck that shit

• It depends on why he was sentenced to prison. The time isn't the problem here, what he did is

• If I had a 100% gaurantee that he is and would remain faithful to me then I would stay and wait for him especially since we have kids. Ride or die for me then I'll do the same for you :P