What do I do, tomorrow would've been our one year anniversary?

It would've been our one year anniversary tomorrow and it's not going to be an easy day for me. However, he has a new girlfriend now and I doubt he even thinks about me anymore. Is it worth it for me to be upset if he's moved on?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• don't be upset about it. I know this may be a tough cookie to handle but trust me, don't waste your tears on someone who's no longer worth it. breaks-ups are hard & sometimes are difficult to handle, but if surround yourself around the right people then I have a feeling this day won't mean nothing to you. it will be just another day, like every other day. if he can move on, then I know one day you can. your only young & have the rest of the world to explore!

What Guys Said 3

• It "would have been" .
    It isn't.

Come on.

• Watch those dumb chick flicks like the Bridget Jones movies and eat junk food.

Basically what every lonely girl does...

• Only time will heal

What Girls Said 2

• You can feel however you want to feel. What do you do?

Call a girlfriend for ice cream, mean girls is on netflix. Occupy yourself tomorrow... and if you need to cry it out... do it. No shame.

• Just distract yourself!