If someone was seeing someone or other people, Wouldn't they have them as a Facebook friend or at least some recollection of them on Facebook?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a rule... If we are dating, we can't be Facebook friends. That way when it hits the pooper there is no awkward shit! Trust me it's the future! You can still both post pics of each other etc so what's the big deal

Most Helpful Girl

• Not always. I was engaged to a man once and we never formally outed ourselves on FB. We were pretty private people. We were friends with each other on social media, but we weren't making a big show of things on social media. We didn't even have photos of each other up in our albums. That was just our thing. Didn't make the relationship any less committed or loving.