Guys, Would it embarrass you if your ex dated a girl after splitting up?

Especially if they hadn't before given any sign of being interested in women? How would your friends react?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually don't keep in touch with ex girlfirends so I wouldn't know. If you want to know if it would upset me to know that she turned gay after we broke up, the answer is no. It would upset me more if I found out she had an affair with her while we were together.

What Guys Said 6

• The only thing I would find embarrassing is that we missed out on sharing so much more in common with each other.

• Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

Honestly I'd be very surprised.

• I don't see why it'd be embarrassing. Each to their own when it comes to their preferences.

• Nope and I would encourage that situation.

• I wouldn't care. Once we're done I couldn't care less who you decide to date

• All honesty I'd feel a bit crap because I'd think I was her lazt resort for being straight like I had completely put her off men n my mates would use that to piss me off