If you didn't think your boyfriend loved or put enough effort in would you become distant hoping he would chase?

I don't know he didn't show you that he loved you and hurt you in the past. No compassion. Would you distant yourself a bit hoping he would change and chase you?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. Sometimes I do that, not only with past relationship, but also with friends. If I was hurt and often neglected I tend to distant myself hoping tthey'll realize what they've been doing wrong and with the hope that they would give more time, effort, and attention to me.

What Girls Said 5

• nope. I don't stay where I am not wanted. This guy has a history of hurting me and is acting distant? Not one reason for me to stay.

• No I'm asking would u act distant..

• Well yes, but only because I'd have one foot out the door already, know what I mean? If he DID chase me again, I may reconsider. So yes, I'd act distant but not hoping he'd chase me, more like exiting a bad relationship.

• What happened to people just asking each other if there's a problem?

• Maybe you are different bur cmon your asking why woman aren't straight forward with their feelings lmao.

• People act certain ways for a reason, right? You have to know why in order to fix it.

• Why women aren't straight forward? haha what a joke women can't be more straight forward when it comes to talking and analyzing. You are the ones who don't show your emotions and don't listen and complain how we complain too much.

• I acted distant for a week after telling him i needed the effort a month prior. So I dumped him. Really cared about him (still do) and it could have worked out but he didn't see the value in putting in effort (communicating) so I did us both a favor. It's not fair for only one person to be willing to put in effort and the other person to not care.

• Sometimes, yes. If I'm feeling a tad neglected, I'll give him an opportunity to miss me.

• Yes probably my husband does this to me all the time its sad so I act like I don't care either

What Guys Said 1

• wot if she becomes distant and her boyfriend, thinks that she doesn't like him anymore? :-|

• That's what the problem was.. that's why I hate mind games.