Mutual friends are asking me to reunite with my ex boyfriend? help?

So, me and my ex boyfriend broke up like a year go and now mutual friends are taking his side and are asking me to reunite with him. How do i tackle this situation without seeming weird or awkward. They even say "he says he misses you a lot and is ready to make ammends for you. He really misses you a lot and regrets ever letting you go". He didn't contact me directly though. So, what do you guys suggest?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't want him back, just tell them you want to move on, and its nothing personal. If they are your friends as well, then they should mind their own business, and let you two sort out between yourselves. He is a big boy, why doesn't he come to you and talk to you, instead of using yours friends to get involved.

Just tell them straight, I just want to move with my life. If you are worried about upsetting them, then I guess there is no help for you.

What Guys Said 1

• He's probably really nervous as he cares a lot about what he says to you and that it comes across well... don't leave waste ur time tho if ur not interested in him then don't hurt his feelings and lead him on for nothing, if u really are willing to start something new with your ex then just take the opportunity while u still have it.

What Girls Said 2

• Do YOU want him back?

• How would you ever really know he misses you if he doesn't contact you? Well, the answer to "How do i tackle this situation without seeming weird or awkward" is to tell them (or rather lie them) that you got engaged =P