Girls, how you miss your ex boyfriend?

feelings, when you miss...

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I get really emotinal. I cry. I try to think about where it went wrong. I blame myself and then I try to think about maybe where he went wrong. I just try to make sense of what happened. I try to learn from it. I see pictures or post on Facebook and I feel sad. If I notice his snapchat is blowing up I feel even more sad and hurt like maybe he is talking to another girl. I also try to tell myself to not think about it and try to keep dostracted.

I talk to my best friend and my mom and cry to them about how much I miss and love him. And how I didn't want it to be over but he broke up with me and why don't get how he gave up or why... :/ the wounds are still fresh for me... It was very very recent.

And I also wonder why he seems to be fine and doing things all the time and doesn't reach out to me...

What Girls Said 6

• Well I was crying on the way to college today about him, after seeing pictures with his new girlfriend. He's been so cruel to me and we broke up three/four months ago. It just gets you down and everything reminds you of him and you want to talk to him but you know you shouldn't otherwise you'll go psycho. I'm torn really.

• so you feel worse, but at same time your feelings grow stronger because he is with another woman?

• They don't grow stronger, I'm more angry and it makes me think about him more. I wonder what he's thinking, if he's actually happy with her when I knew how much he loved me. It's just bullshit.

• Miss him, feel lonely, cry, everything makes me think of him.

• is there a way he could reach for you that, makes you feel well?

• I think I would just need space to get over him. If he's always there then my feelings will come back

• ok ok thanks

• I miss him badly. We have so many good but also bad memories together. I think about him cheating on me and flirting with othet girls. It hurts a lot. But I'm starting to realize that he doesn't love me.

• i cry and i feel sad i saw the pics of us and i miss being his girlfriend

• I don't he's my ex for a reason.

• I just miss him. then I try to distract myself.

• is there a way he could reach for you that, makes you feel well or you prefer to be distracted?