Will She Come Back?

Last year me a I knew for sometime. we started to talk. At first I didn't believe her. Eventually I started to go with it. Eventually we stated talking more but nothing ever really happened. Then another girl started to talk me. I had to make a choice. I made the wrong choice & I knew it as soon as I made it. Ever since I tried to get her back. Failed. now she is in college. And I'm still trying to get her back. I send her messages on Facebook, nothing she doesn't reply. I send her friend requests. she doesn't even decline them. I really honestly regret my mistake. I tried to move on. Now I just want her to come back. I have made a lot of mistake in my life, but this is the biggest. I played with her heart. Our mutual friends say what happened was really bad. I know a few of my friends have hit & cheated on their girls. I wish I had a time machine.
  • Yes. She will.
    Vote A
  • Yes She will eventually. just keep tell her how you feel.
    Vote B
  • No, You should move on.
    Vote C
  • Keep talking to her
    Vote D
  • Beg her.
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I meant to say not that bad.
I have learned from my mistake.
Looking bad the other woman was a dumb crush.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• she will come back. tell her how you feel.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• If your friends say it was pretty bad and she does not even bother to decline it is probably pretty much over and time to move on. There might be a chance later on where she might come around and start talking to you again, but I doubt it

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • my bad should have proofread. I meant to say "not that bad"

• Oh okay that is a little different then. Well you can wait for her to come around (if she ever does) and keep trying or you can move on

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes